We are currently hiring a Laser technician on 1st shift a world-class manufacturing team! There is potential for overtime, full training, and career growth! Great opportunity for an experienced technician or electro-mechanical assembler! Please take a look at the description below and apply for this direct hire opportunity!
-Assemble sub components to make the top level assemblies per customer specifications using the provided
-process and tooling.
- Perform first piece inspection on assigned jobs using visual or dimensional specifications using quality
· Perform laser welding accurately as required
· Populating fixtures with various components per work instruction using tooling, hand and power
For laser welding machine
· Create top level assembly using sub components made and purchased to the customer print
· Work with Engineering on new assembly processes troubleshooting and improving procedures
· Understand and adhere to lot trace ability
· Maintain a safe clean working environment complying with all safety procedures and regulations
· Maintain open communications with team leaders, engineering and supervisor
· Perform all tasks as required by your supervisor
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.