We have an immediate - direct hire - opening for a Lean / QA Coordinator out at our client facility in Bristol, TN.
Salary range: $55-60K (there is some stretch for someone who is a rock star, but goal is to stay in this range)
Full-time perm role; salaried-exempt
- Lead and facilitate lean events and implementation of FEM/VPDS program.
- In a hands-on capacity, champion implementation of process improvements/lean manufacturing concepts for all areas of business.
- Provide training to champions, skill coaches, supervisors, leaders, and operations personnel on lean concepts.
- Drive and manage 5S program across facility to make part of culture through teamwork and employee engagement.
- Drive measurable improvements in productivity, reduction of costs and improvements in product availability.
- Work with all department levels to ensure employee engagement in continuous improvement activities throughout the organization.
- Assist with the training and certification of personnel.
- Communicate and interact with shift supervisors, operations manager and the corporate quality personnel in regard to lean related opportunities and issues.
- Looking for 1-3 years experience
- College degree (engineering or related discipline preferred) or equivalent experience in a manufacturing / fabrication environment.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite is required. MiniTab a +
- Advanced computer (data analysis) and presentation skills desired.
- Lean Six Sigma training/certification highly desired.