Logistics Coordinator – 1st Shift
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate resume review!
What is in it for you?
- Set your own schedule!
- PTO from time of hire
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
1st shift Schedule Options:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- available OT
- Pay rate: $17.57/hr
- Optimal packaging of machines and parts in final preparation for shipping
- Properly securing machines and parts (in transport vehicles) on bases/pallets
- Measurement of packing material, machines and parts for optimal packaging
- Preparing and finalizing transport and order documents
- Scheduling LTL routes
- Resolve delivery problems
- Creating Bill of Lading
- Ordering all needed packaging materials
- Participation in work discussion meetings
- Comply with supply lead times and standard times as set by the Team Leader
- Operate crane and/or forklift truck - reach and sit down
- Proactive in sharing relevant knowledge with other employees and support best practices
- Perform work responsibilities in accordance with applicable quality and health, safety, and environmental standards
- Traveling to surrounding offsite warehouses
- Other tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of prior warehouse experience.
- Prior experience operating a reach truck
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners.
- Ability to work offsite
- Ability to drive company vehicle
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.