The DAVIS Companies has an immediate opening for a Skilled Machine Assistant. Our client is looking to make a hire quick and is looking for some who can make a career and overtime take on more responsibility and move up. This is an amazing opportunity to get in with a growing company and grow your skills.
The Machine Assistant is responsible for helping in the day-to-day tasks of all machine operators. We are looking for a hardworking team player and this individual will be hands on with the machine operator in set ups of CNC machines and inspection of finished products.
For immediate resume review, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
General Job Details:
- Schedule: 1st shift, Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour (depending on experience), paid weekly.
- Location: Alpharetta, GA (off exit 12 on 400)
- Job Type: Direct Hire/Permanent Opportunity with our client
- Assist in daily setups and operation of 8 camera automated machines (grab the needed tools, set up the programs, pull materials from inventory, etc.)
- Inspecting finished products for defects.
- Assist in data entry of parts and inventory management.
- Getting parts setup for machine operators in the morning.
- Adjusting inventory in the MRP system when parts are taken from inventory.
- Assisting in other areas when assigned.
- Must be an excellent listener and communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills necessary. (Microsoft Suite)
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.