- Produce replacement parts needed for making repairs such as lathe, milling machine, drill press and surface grinder.
- Fit and assemble parts into equipment.
- Perform general building maintenance such as plumbing, methane checks and the repair of heating and air conditioning units.
- Repair and rebuild air compressors, maintain bus lifting equipment, repair and test parts to FTA specifications.
- Perform any necessary repairs to fueling equipment including blower system at the fuel lanes.
- Operate vehicle or equipment to move parts into or out of the repair area and to test repaired equipment.
- Pick up parts from supply warehouses and stores.
- Must maintain Machinist license for duration of employment.
- Maintain accurate service records.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be licensed Journeyman
- Apprentice with 2 years of experience and presently working as a machinist may be considered
- Standard mechanical hand tools and be experienced in the use of tools to perform work
- Must be experienced in operating lathe, milling machine, drilling press, and surface grinder
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Be able to read and understand maintenance manuals, prepare work cards and orders for repairs
Salary: $25.80 per hour; Working hours: 8 am - 4:30 pm