Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company who has been operating for over 100 years needs a dynamic Maintenance Mechanic to join a growing team in the Waltham, MA area. This is a direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Shift: 1st shift 6:00AM-2:30PM or 2nd shift 2:30PM-11:00PM
As the Maintenance Mechanic you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshoot, repair, replace, or install production equipment.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance tasks.
- Perform welding, cutting, and fabricating.
- Ability to conduct basic electrical troubleshooting and repairs.
- Maintain proper maintenance records per the required compliance necessary.
- Assure proper inventory of spare parts.
What you will need to be successful:
- High School of Vocational School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of five years experience in heavy industrial maintenance activities, including: electrical, welding, fabricating, torch cutting, equipment repair, pipe fitting, and sheet metal fabrication.
- Basic knowledge of engineering drawings (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic)
- Possess a current fork truck and overhead crane license or acquire a license prior to operating a crane or fork truck.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.