DIE CLEAN/PM TECHNICIAN
Permanent, Direct Hire Role
- Complete die clean activities as necessary, including working with a team to disassemble, clean and reassemble the die in the extruder.
- Inspect dies for damage or wear after production
- Observe and take measurements on running machinery, measuring voltage and currents on energized circuits up to 480 Volt AC.
- Operate machine shop equipment: Lathes, mills and surface grinders
- Proactive & Reactive Maintenance of equipment and instrument calibration
- Must be available to work over shutdown period, and overtime hours to accommodate scheduled maintenance of equipment.
- 3- 5 years industrial maintenance experience
- Must be able to read blueprints, operate machine shop equipment and accurately use and read measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometer, dial gauge, etc.
- Strong Mechanical aptitude
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.