Motivated maintenance mechanic needed for a growing and dynamic team within a well established company in the food and beverage industry. Second shift position available on a direct basis, with very competitive pay, great benefits! This position requires experience as a machine mechanic and some welding is required as well. If this sounds like the next great step in your career, apply with your resume today!
Hours: 4:00pm - 12:30am
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to Perform troubleshooting, repair work and preventative maintenance on all production machinery, equipment and instrumentation to sustain plant operations at highly efficient levels. Equipment includes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and fluid handling systems.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic prints and diagrams and ladder logic programs.
- Proficient in using hand, power, shop and diagnostic tools.
- Ability to coordinate multiple job effectively, and to handle detailed and broad range projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work flexible hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, comprehension) and follow complicated verbal and/or written instructions.
- Install and modify production equipment and machinery.
- Document project activities and prepare appropriate operating standards and/or maintenance procedures for all equipment and processes.
- Complete documentation process for machinery usage, equipment maintenance and purchases.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in packaging and process equipment line maintenance of machinery within the ingredient specific food industry.
- Bilingual English/Spanish highly desired
- Will to bring own tools
- Skilled in electrical power/controls, mechanical and fluid handling systems.