Are you looking for a new opportunity and have experience in production maintenance? Well, you might be in luck! We are working with a stellar client in the Manchester, NH area that is in need of a Maintenance Mechanic. Position is with a great company offering tremendous career growth opportunities. Don't miss out...apply today!
Machine Maintenance Mechanic – 1st Shift – Monday-Friday - $20-$28/hr
Must be ale to pass Drug Test, no crim check
Provide reviews (30-60-90, or just 90 depending on the job) and an increase at the 90-day mark – if the candidate is performing well.
2 profit-sharing bonuses/year which, last year, equaled 15.5% of an employee’s gross salary.
Health insurance is phenomenal
Our 401k match for 2020 was 30%
· Responsible for the efficient and safe operation of all machine and auxiliary equipment throughout the molding department.
· Performs all preventative maintenance as scheduled.
· Maintains and repairs all equipment as requested by maintenance work tickets, per manufacturer's specifications and procedures.
· Ensures that documentation, work tickets, etc., filled in properly: follow up on all assignments.
· Responsible for the condition of all machines and related equipment that are installed and kept to the highest standard.
· Responsible for the observation relating to excessive wear, breakage, abuse, downtime, and corrective actions.
· Enforce safety regulations and maintain safe and clean working condition.
· Must be able to read and understand blue prints and schematics.
*Must have maintenance mechanic experience
*Electrical experience a plus
*Must be able to read blue prints
*Willing and eager to learn
*Knowledge of plastic injection molding machines/extrusion is preferred
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.