Do you have experience in the production maintenance field? Well, you are in luck! We are working with a terrific client in the Eagan, MN area that is looking to add a Maintenance Mechanic to their team on a direct hire basis! The company and position offers tremendous growth and leadership opportunities. Don't miss out...apply today!
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
- This position also responsible for facilities maintenance.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED. Previous vocational certificate/training preferred
- 6 months of industrial maintenance experience.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturers’ specifications and schematics.
- Ability to record information in a computer system.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must pass post-off background check and drug test.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.