Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company who has been operating for over 100 years needs a dynamic Maintenance Schedular to join a growing team in Taunton, MA area. This is a direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Shift: Monday-Friday 7:00AM-4:00PM
As the Maintenance Scheduler you will be responsible for:
- Leading the maintenance staff by prioritizing their workload and motivating them to be successful.
- Driving changes for the benefit of this department and company
- Prepare maintenance reports by collecting and analyzing a summarizing of information and trends to review and plan actions to be taken with the facility manager
What you will need to be successful:
- Prior scheduling experience or experience planning out multiple events related to manufacturing.
- Strong computer skills including Power Point.
- The ability to work overtime to support production.
- Able to address multiple requests and set priorities accordingly.
- Capable of lifting or moving 50 lbs. and occasionally lifting or moving 75 lbs
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.