Do you have leadership experience in the production maintenance field? Well, you are in luck! We are working with a terrific client in the Eagan, MN area that is looking to add a maintenance supervisor to their team on a direct hire basis! The company and position offers tremendous growth and leadership opportunities. Don't miss out...apply today!
- Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for uptime and production throughput by implementing proven professional maintenance and reliability improvement processes. Maintain preventive/predictive maintenance programs (including failure and root cause analysis).
- Compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Service and repair equipment on a continual basis. Adhere to established maintenance schedules.
- Maintain safe work environment – Hold regular safety meetings and ensure safety compliance.
- Select, supervise, and provide professional development to maintenance personnel.
- Ensure all equipment and building maintained and operational up to company standards.
- Ensures responsive and proactive maintenance support to all plant customers. Ensure service calls and machinery repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist and support mechanics with machine trouble shooting and technical expertise.
- Drives reduction of losses through breakdown analysis and other appropriate continuous improvement tools.
- Maintains all parts acquisition activities. Maintain a compliant stockroom operation that provides repair parts for critical process equipment as well as necessary consumables for the plant.
- Manage labor within budget.
- Participates in and supports the safety program. (I.E.: weekly safety meetings, shop safety inspections, enforcement of lock-out/tag-out program and all other OSHA required regulations).
- Any other duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree – Technical or Engineering
- Previous Lean, Six Sigma, 5S experience
- Food and/or beverage experience
- SAP or equivalent systems experience
- Working knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment and emergency management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years supervisory experience
- 2+ years manufacturing/operations maintenance experience
- Flexibility to work any shift.
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying priorities simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and disciplined team player
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Sound organizational skills
- Ability to creatively solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications
- Detail-oriented, conscientious and able to work independently
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and produce accurate, timely results in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Consistently demonstrate a positive approach, team-player attitude and professional demeanor
- Must pass post-offer background check and drug test
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.