We are currently seeking a skilled Maintenance Technician in the North Georgia area. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer. This person will be responsible for PM work of current machines as well as installation of new machinery when needed.
1st shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm Mon.-Fri. OT as needed.
Pay Rate: $25-$30
Facility is Temperature Controlled
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment. (Balancers, Robots, Conveyors, Control panels, Programmable controllers)
- Replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Diagnose and test machinery using proper tools. (Oscilloscopes, voltmeter)
- Will do some welding to fabricate needs.
- Program and troubleshoot PLCs.
- PM work on current machinery.
- Will be over 12 production lines, 3 welding stations and 3 punch presses.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an equipment maintenance technician.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-starter and strong work ethic.