Do you have a great electrical and mechanical maintenance experience from the automotive industry and are looking for a great new opportunity? An automotive manufacturing company, which is an essential business, is looking to add a full-time Maintenance Technician to their team here in Gwinnett County! This company is the leading North American manufacturer of foams, nonwovens, foils, films fabrics for various markets. This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity offering great benefits, bonuses, and career path.
2nd shift: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM, Monday - Fridays
training on 1st shift from 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Pay rate: $27.00/hr -$28.00/hr depending on experience including shift difference
- Understands and troubleshoots input/outputs of PLC logic using a laptop computer.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery and equipment. Maintains all required preventative maintenance routines, schedules and documentation.
- Listens for unusual sounds from machines or equipment to detect malfunction(s). Discusses machine operation variations with supervisor or other maintenance workers to diagnose problem, solve custom production requirements or repair machine.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Cleans and lubricates shaft, bearings, gears and other parts of machinery.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment. Reads and understands electrical prints.
- Lays out, assembles, installs and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. Repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment.
- Ability to operate cutting torch or welding equipment to cut, join, or fabricate metal parts preferred.
- This position requires three to five years of experience in manufacturing maintenance with hydraulic and pneumatic machinery. A strong electronics background is required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; excellent problem solving skills including a demonstrated ability to analyze problems and implement solutions; ability to pay attention to detail; strong interpersonal skills; and the ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.