Do you have experience as a Maintenance Technician and looking for a great new opportunity? A Semi-conductor company, which is an essential business, is looking to add a full-time Maintenance Technician to their team!
JOB SUMMARY OF A MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IS:
Perform repair and preventive maintenance procedures according to document specifications in Etch area. Support Production and Engineering goals by maintaining the equipment for optimum performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF A MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IS:
- Perform equipment repair and scheduled preventative maintenance according to documented specifications, maintaining Production demands.
- Document specifications used in equipment repair and preventative maintenance to include control charts, preventative maintenance logs and passdown logs.
- Analyze and continually improve equipment performance and mean time between failures by working with Production, Engineering and fellow Technicians.
- Maintain a supply of parts needed for maintenance of equipment by working with the Material Handlers in the Maintenance Crib to order and return parts to vendor for repair or calibration.
- Member of an emergency response team.
- Support company initiatives, such as; quality, safety and environmental management, CQI, 5S, yield management, and cost containment.
- Preform other duties as required
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE OF A MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN IS:
- Requires an Associate’s degree in electronics technology or other relevant curriculum, or a combination of education and substantial directly related experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of electronics, mechanics, robotics, hydraulics, test equipment, pneumatics and vacuum system.
- Skills in diagnosing equipment computers, verbal and written communication and trouble shooting.
- Knowledge of VAX system (MANMAN) and personal computer network (Microsoft Windows NT, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Exchange) software usage.
- Experience on Applied Centura 5200; Gasonics PEP; FSI Mercury, or Wet Processing Equipment a plus.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday 6pm – 6am
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.