Maintenance Technician III
- Works closely with production supervisor to schedule maintenance operations with minimal production delays.
- Working knowledge of 5S.
- Complete understanding of OEM preventative maintenance requirement.
- Generates list of materials needed for approved projects.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the plastic injection molding process of and press operation.
- Observes production closely, effects changes in methods of operation to correct operating problems of equipment.
- Investigates causes of failures of operating equipment, leads and/or assists mechanics in repair procedures and corrective measures.
- Must have regular, reliable attendance and willing to work outside the regular schedule as required.
- Willing to handle job stress and interact with others in the workplace.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), technical training equal to two years of college; five to ten years of experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience repairing, adjusting, trouble-shooting, and performing preventative maintenance on injection and blow molding machines.
- Computer Skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook) and MPII system.
- Other Skills and Abilities
- Must have working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electrical systems and be able to read schematics.
- Must provide own working tools