Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded manufacturing company in the Boxborough, Ma area is looking for a dynamic and hands on Manufacturing Director for this direct hire role!
Pay: $130,000-$150,000/YR DOE + Bonus structure!
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
As the Manufacturing Director you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for manufacturing efficiencies, scaling, and staffing directions.
- Drive Lean implementation according to Roadmap.
- Maintain Skill Matrix for Production Staff.
- Drive daily Continuous Improvement meeting, extracting Kaizen opportunities.
- Develop, implement, and manage the company's production control functions, including.
- production planning, scheduling, material requirements, work-in-process tracking, material and labor variance controls and manufacturing performance reporting.
- Manage day-to-day scheduling of all customer orders.
- Responsible for optimized product structures and flow within the MRP system.
- Focus on cost of non - quality and improve on-time delivery.
- Develop and motivate a large and diverse contingent of supervisors and employees.
- Maintain and develop all required production and process control documentation.
- Assist in Developing manufacturing improvement strategies based on the business goals and aligned with Lean Manufacturing principles.
What you will need to be successful:
- 10+ years Production experience in a Manufacturing organization with a minimum of 5 years leadership experience
- LEAN certification required.
- Proven track record in building and managing production infrastructure in a manufacturing company.
- Strong experience in operations, manufacturing, supply chain, planning, quality, and inventory control.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of MRP required.
- Need solid Lean Manufacturing skills (workflow, line balancing, cycle time, problem solving, process mapping, etc.)
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.