Manufacturing Manager - Dawsonville, GA area - Direct Hire
- Establishes performance standards, monitors employee performance and focuses the Department’s attention to areas of opportunity to maximize performance.
- Maintains ethics and integrity congruent to the Company’s mission and values.
- Assists in the development of personnel through positive reinforcement and coaching techniques.
- Responsibilities include hiring, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and assuring problems are resolved; developing leadership in all.
- Provide coaching and direction for development of direct reports.
- Accountable for allocating and planning resources to ensure key strategic metrics are met (Budget/Profitability, Productivity, Quality, Safety, Delivery, Employee coaching and development, and Lead time)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 7+ years in a lean manufacturing/operations; previous management/leadership experience is required.
- ASQE, APIC s, Lean Certification(s)
- Experience with internal accounting controls, and financial analysis of expenditure
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.