Peachtree City, GA
- Ensures continual assembly line production, focusing on downtime reduction and efficiency.
- Identify and manage all sub assembly and line side distribution functions to ensure efficient line operation.
- Enforce and establish visual controls for all processes; Promote continuous improvement of department through application of TPM principles.
- Establish and maintain the area 5S plan.
- Provide for all necessary employee training and cross training to ensure long term success and product quality.
- Establish and publish periodic progress reports and reviews for senior management with emphasis on continuous improvement and root cause problem solving.
- 4 year degree in business or technical field or 10 years’ experience in manufacturing leadership role
- 5 years of management or supervisory experience (specific fabrication experience within the designated area)
- Excellent communication, organizational, analytical and planning skills.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.