Materials and Planning Manager
Materials & Planning Manager
- Optimize and oversee material management and plan and coordinate inventory and purchasing
- Oversee all functions of the Quality department and ISO 9001/14001 compliance
- Develop warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems and storage
- Review proposals and negotiate contracts within budgetary limitations and scope of authority.
- Manage the supply base driving continuous improvement within the supply chain.
- BS Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Operations related field
- 10+ years of experience in production planning, working with scheduling, managing personnel requirements, quality control, application of production standards, and safety programs.
- Leadership experience managing a team of individuals
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.