We are seeking 3 Mechanical Assembler responsible for the Mechanical Assembly if large Capital Equipment.
· Perform labor activities in the assembly
· Performs disassembly and inspection of gear boxes when needed.
· Performs gear box assembly and test.
· Responsible for continuous elimination of waste and implementing cycle time reduction.
· Works with other facility teams (Purchasing, Quality, and Engineering) to ensure that assembly/test problems are addressed and resolved quickly.
· Provides feedback to Engineering on assembly/test discrepancies, drawing errors, quality errors etc., to preclude reoccurrence.
· Practices and emphasizes values and a culture that place the highest value on workplace safety, housekeeping, and environmental compliance.
· Develops relationships with peer groups that foster teamwork and unity of purpose.
Applicant must be able to walk, stand, climb, lift up and/or move up to 50 pounds, see, hear and use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. Must have both verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Must be able to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Must have mathematical skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals, along with ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Must be able to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees of the organization. Must have a high school degree or equivalent and 0-2 years experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.