Are you looking for a Mold Process Engineering Technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the plastics industry needs a dynamic Mold Process Engineering Technician to join a growing team in Anoka, MN. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MOLD PROCESS ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN:
- Development and execution of all key technical molding operations including the establishment of process parameters, support of validation activities, and troubleshooting production issues in an injection molding manufacturing facility.
- Utilize scientific molding principles to establish capable processes for new and existing tooling including the use of modelling tools to simulate and understand the material flow
- Standardize and support set-up procedures and standard tools to continuously reduce set-up times
- Execute comprehensive OQ protocols that clearly define, demonstrate, and document process windows sufficient to achieve Process Capabilities that meet or exceed Customer's and/or company's Process Capability requirements on critical to quality features
- Support the Quality team while they execute comprehensive PQ protocols that clearly define, demonstrate, and document process windows sufficient to achieve Process Capabilities that meet or exceed Customer's and/or company's Process Capability requirements on critical to quality features
- Communicate with customers as necessary regarding technical details of the molding and validation process
- Subject matter expert in: Plastics Processing
REQUIREMENTS OF THE MOLD PROCESS ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN:
- 3-5 years of injection molding experience with a strong preference towards Plastic Injection Molding
- Ability to read and understand quality plans
- Must possess the understanding of the Rheology of polymers
- Must possess the ability to troubleshoot issues using disciplined root cause analysis tools
- Complete understanding of a variety of plastic injection molding machines and secondary operations equipment
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.