Are you an experienced Planner and Scheduler with a background working in high-tech manufacturing environments? Are you well versed in utilizing MRP systems and working in inventory planning and associated documentation? This could be the next great career choice for you! Motivated client looking to grow their team with positive minded individuals on a direct basis, apply with your resume today!
Our high-tech products are used by most analytical instrument manufacturers to bring added value and reliability to their specialized instrumentation such as Mass Spectrometry applications. In addition, they add significant contributions to physics and space research, drug discovery, proteomic technologies, imaging, and communications through our dedication to continual technology advancements.
To expand our mission, we need a highly motivated Production Planner/Scheduler who will plan, coordinate, and expedite the flow of materials between departments according to production schedule based upon customer promised delivery dates and historical usage. Primary duties include maintaining adequate inventory levels through coordination with purchasing and manufacturing departments.
• Utilizes MRP software to enter purchase requests and work orders
• Generates cycle count sheets for measuring inventory accuracy
• Coordinates with outside vendors for subcontracted items to meet specific manufacturing processes, shipping and receiving
• Track work in progress (WIP) using internal databases; produces dispatch reports
• Utilize MRP system for inventory planning
• Promote and Encourage understanding and use of the ISO 9001 based Quality Management System
• APICS certified in Production and Inventory Management or some other type of materials requirements planning (MRP) knowledge is a strong plus
• Ability to Coordinate production workflow to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Identify potential delays and issues and communicate to management
• Exceptional computer skills especially with a Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint proficiency
Education and Experience
• Associates Degree preferred but consideration for High school diploma/ general education degree (GED) plus 5 years’ experience will be considered
• Minimum of 3-5 years production planning/scheduling work experience required
• Familiarity with SAGE is a plus
What we offer
• Independent, critical role for company’s growth with the ability to make a major impact
• Exciting work environment in an ambitious growing technology company
• Support organization with vast technical and scientific know-how
• Competitive, rewarding compensation package to include the following:
o Medical, dental and vision
o 401(k) with competitive company match
o Life and ADD insurance
o Generous Paid Time Off
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.