Manufacturing Supervisor ($60-70K/year)
We are currently partnering with a large manufacturing company located near Peachtree City, GA who is looking to add a Manufacturing Supervisor to their first shift production team. This is a direct hire position and provides full benefits. The hours are 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM ET.
- Advises higher-level management on work related problems on the production line and their impact on productivity and/or the customer.
- Implements and adheres to all ISO-9000 procedures.
- Monitors safety of assigned areas and maintains accident reports as required.
- Monitors, tracks, and verifies production activities on the shop floor utilizing the available production recording tools.
- Evaluates subordinates and reviews their objectives and performance.
- Creates and implements training schedules for selected employees.
- Develops employee's career path, provides coaching and counseling to subordinates, and assists them with establishing Plans and conducts periodic inventories of consumable materials. Constructs, plans, implements, and performs follow-up on a preventative maintenance program for the Production line.
- Participates in weekly production review meetings with Unit Manager.
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience in a technical field required.
- Manufacturing experience required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Leadership role
- Excellent communication, Project Management, and interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills
- 5S-lean six sigma training.
- Plastics Manufacturing Experience. Injection Molding preferred.