Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the plastics manufacturing industry needs a dynamic Process Technician to join a growing team in Batesville, MS. This position offers growth and a great benefit program.Process Technician
- Coordinates and monitors the execution of the production schedule ithin the prescribed parameters
- Comply with all internal and OSHA required safety procedures
- Performs mold and/or material changes as dictated by the schedule
- Performs process troubleshooting, part inspections and various other functions to insure part conformity and quality
- Verifies paperwork for jobs and completion of inspections at start up of jobs and in process inspections
- Monitors and prepares support equipment i.e. circulators, grinders, etc.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Mold Technician experience is required
- Must process the ability to operate overhead cranes
- Experience with hand tools is required
- Must qualify for fork lift license
- Ability to read measuring devices - micrometer, vernier calipers, Acu-Gauge
- Proven trouble shooting experience
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.
Salary - $25/hour