Production Manager - Direct Hire - Monroe, GA area
We have a manufacturing client in the Monroe, GA looking for a Production Manager for a 1st shift, direct hire role. This person should be well versed in leading a team and ideally have an automotive or heavy MFG background.
Salary Range - 90-110k - depending on specific experience
Day shift (Monday through Friday) 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Manages all aspects of manufacturing operation to include but not limited to manufacturing processes, maintenance, equipment, procedures, work instructions, and schedules.
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas of automotive parts production.
- Create, maintain, and improve functional relationships with other operational and organizational departments to gain input on product and process requirements and needs.
- Develop processes and work improvement systems and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Manage and support preventive maintenance programs.
- Plan and coordinate departmental activities to fulfill sales orders, meet inventory requirements, and deliver manufactured products in a timely fashion.
- Continually review with foreman/supervisors their job tasks and work together to create cost saving measures and/or ideas to improve quality and service.
- Provide direct reports with structure and guidance to effectively perform their job tasks. Complete routine assessments and provide feedback to each team member to ensure continued career growth.
- Ensure Safety, Environmental, Health, and Training compliance. Develops and maintains reporting, charting and tracking of all major KPIs.
- A bachelor’s degree required, technical field preferred..
- 10+ years experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Automotive manufacturing is preferred.
- Must have previously demonstrated complete knowledge of production, scheduling and shipping operations.
- Familiarity with IATF16949, ISO14001, and OSHA regulations.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.