Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry?
Well regarded company in the Dedham, MA area has a direct hire opportunity for you to showcase your inventory and cycle counting experience! We are looking for a dynamic, dedicated, team player to join their team.
Shift: 8:00AM-4:30PM (flexible for an earlier start)
As the Production Scheduler, you will be responsible for:
- Scheduling, releasing, and maintaining work orders for Stockroom and Production.
- Create and Print labels meeting regulatory requirements.
- Investigate material variances and determine the root causes.
- Assist other departments as needed with inventory related questions.
- React to Engineering Change Orders that impact Materials.
- Schedule Engineering requests for prototype builds.
What you will need to be successful:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong inventory and cycle counting experience.
- Able to work well with management, customers, vendors.
- Excellent attendance
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.