Production Supervisor – Peachtree City, GA
1st shift 7 am – 7 pm
- Directs a staff of 20-40 production employees.
- Directs job assignments of employees and monitors safety during the course of the shift.
- Exercises judgment in personnel process or procedural areas of concern. Assignments may include training and development that is typical of a higher-level position.
- Coordinates small group activities and encourages Kaizen participation. Implements and adheres to all ISO-9000 procedures.
- Constructs, plans, implements, and performs follow-up on a preventative maintenance program for the Assembly line.
- Participates in weekly production review meetings with Production Manager.
- Bachelors Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a leadership role
- 5S-lean six sigma training.
- Management training