Are you looking for a new opportunity where you can be a part of dynamic manufacturing team?
Well regarded manufacturer in Marlborough, MA has a 1st shift opening for a production technician!
- Assemble, align, test, components into custom designed laser Systems, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, and templates.
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications and customer specifications using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- Solder and wire electrical and electronic components in specified location on assembly.
- Repair, rework, and calibrate assemblies to meet operational tolerances.
- Produce/assemble Systems that meet established quality goals.
- Plan and establish assembly sequences to meet production and Project goals. When missing these goals, work with Manufacturing Supervisor and Project Manager to develop and implement corrective action plans.
- AA Degree in Electronics or equivalent preferred
- 2 years, electronics technical experience with additional Mechanical ability and knowledge preferred
- Proven ability to investigate, analyze, resolve and follow through on problems.
- Working knowledge of materials, tooling, machine tools, and manufacturing processes
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.