Are you looking for an excellent opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the food manufacturing industry needs a dynamic QA Supervisor to join a growing team in Swedesboro, NJ. This temp to direct position offers growth, competitive wages and a top benefit program for the region!
Must have experience supervising a QA team in the past and have food manufacturing experience preferably in QA/QC.
1. FSIS/USDA experience (working closely with the USDA and understanding the daily requirements from Pre Op to Pre shipment Review) preferred.
2. Meat Manufacturing Experience Preferred: knowledge of meat proteins and different cuts of meat and species.
3. SQF Practitioner Knowledge and Experience Preferred.
4. HACCP Certification Experience Preferred.
5. FSMA Compliant Preferred.
6. Understanding of segregation for Allergens, Organic and Halal while manufacturing Preferred.
7. Sanitation experience/Chemical training Preferred.
8. Ability to work as required all hours and weekends (even 3rd shift since Sanitation reports to QC).
9. GMPs/cGMPs knowledge and enforcement experience.
10. Bilingual a plus!
11. Meat experience preferred
12. Must have been a QA supervisor before.
13. Must have food manufacturing experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.