QA Test Technician
Our client in Norcross, Ga has an immediate opening for a QA Test Technician.
This is a direct hire opportunity from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Fridays.
- Verifying Part Numbers on All Units Processed
- Inspection, Cleaning and Testing of all Units
- Proper use of Shop Assets and Test Fixtures
- Power and Diagnostic Testing of All Units
- Support Quality Methods, Processes and Procedures
- Support and Improve Quality of Final Product
- Support Development of Capabilities
- Performing Occasional Light Repair
- Processing of Pre-evaluation Units to ‘RTS’ Ready to Sell condition
- Proper Handling and Labeling on All Units
- Capture Estimated Parts and Labor Cost for Repairs
- Effective Time Management and Prioritization of Work
- Proper use of IT systems
- Provide your own Hand/Power tools
- Ability to troubleshoot to and solder components is required. Use of hand and power tools.
- Strong Computer proficiency
- Being able to multi-task
- Ability to work at fast pace
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- PLC test abilities
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- One to Three years Technical School Diploma or experience.
- Technical or Industrial product knowledge a plus
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.