Quality Systems Technician 2nd shift - Buford, GA
Our client in Buford, Ga has an immediate opening for a Quality Systems Technician. The Quality Systems Technician is responsible for incoming inspection of cold components and process chemicals, monitoring in-process inspections, troubleshooting and analyzing problems for solutions, and final product releases of all manufacturing processes. Conducts training as requested by the Manager of Quality and Regulatory Affairs or Team Leader. This is a direct hire opportunity.
2nd shift – 1:00pm -9:30pm / $16-18 PH + shift diff of $1.50
- Conducts incoming acceptance activities and releases components to production.
- Evaluates and releases finished product.
- Reviews Material History Records and Device History Records for completeness, accuracy and Regulatory Compliance and Control.
- Writes Standard Operating Procedures as requested by the Team Leader.
- Identifies process/product nonconformities and ensures short term corrective actions are developed and implemented.
- Performs scheduled calibrations on testing and measuring instruments.
- Evaluates in-process forms and equipment parameters for verification.
- Conducts internal audits and assist in improving process and production.
- Assists in training hourly manufacturing personnel in the requirements of the quality system.
- Informs Team Leader if corrective actions are needed in production areas.
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Associate or Technical Degree Preferred
- 2– 3 years related experience.
- Experience in Science/Chemistry or Quality Control preferred.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing preferred.
- Good written, verbal, interpersonal, general math, chemistry, and computer skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and conduct investigations.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to visually inspect and handle small parts with calipers, micrometers and other measuring tools
- Ablility to perform repetitive and routine inspections while maintaining high level of quality and concentration.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple duties and tasks without direct and constant supervision.
- Ability to perform light lifting.
- Ability to work overtime as workload dictates.
- Some functions are performed in an office environment and some functions are performed in a radionuclide production environment with radioactive materials. The job is typically performed under comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job.
If you, or someone you know may be interested in this position and would like to be considered immediately, please send your resume to us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.