The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a client in Alpharetta, GA to help them hire an Entry Level Quality Technician. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, gain experience, and grow your career. The Quality Technician is responsible for visual and mechanical inspection of a finished products.
This is a permanent position, and our client is interested in moving fast for the right candidate. Do not miss out – apply today!
- Monday-Friday: 7:00am-5:00pm
- $16.00 - $17.00 per hour, depending on experience.
- Alpharetta, GA (exit 12 off 400)
Key Duties + Responsibilities:
- Visually inspect fasteners as they come off production line.
- Use measuring tools (Calipers, micrometer, optical comparator, CMM) to preform mechanical inspection of fasteners.
- Report any defects to the quality manager.
- Document all quality findings.
- Verify set-ups and tool changes on all machines.
- Perform quality test when needed (Bend, Torque Harness, Tensile and proof load).
- Perform product audits.
- Must be an excellent listener and communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft platform.
- Experience with blueprint reading and general GD&T knowledge.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.