Sandblaster 2nd Shift - Full Time
The DAVIS Companies has partnered with a fantastic client, Marel, in the Gainesville GA area to help them identify a full time Sandblaster. Marel is a global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries, which is an essential business, is looking to add a few full-time, permanent, Sandblaster to their growing team.
Schedule: 2nd Shift 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM (Monday – Friday,)
Pay rate: $18.30/hr
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate resume review!
What is in it for you?
- PTO from time of hire
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
- Grind/Buff/Etch product as per blueprints and as needed by assembly.
- Will be sandblasting parts in a blast booth.
- Follow directions of leads and fellow experienced associates.
- Always maintain quality standards, communicate if/when issues arise.
- Operates any equipment needed to perform the job
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
- Prior experience working in an auto body or carpentry shop is a plus, but not required.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.