- Operate and supervise all aspects of maintenance in the plant, starting from machines assembling
- Able to interact with externa technicians and to operate directly
- Possibility to evolve the position following the business growth
- Working time: one shift till production will starts, then availability to work in 2 shifts (rotating schedule)
- Work in week-end when necessary with prior planning
PRINCIPAL DUTIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES/ACTIONS TAKEN
- Fabricate and install parts or machine before start production
- Conduct daily inspections of facility and production equipment to monitor performance
- Execute appropriate preventative maintenance/repairs to improve equipment safety and efficiency
- Perform routine on production systems and equipment to sustain optimal availability and reliability, safe operating status and recommend modifications to improve performance.
- Disassemble, repair and reassemble equipment according to operating manual, schematics, blueprints and external technical assistance
- Validate the equipment is operating safely following the right (internal and external) standards.
- Be available to report when required for maintenance or repair requirements of production equipment
- Train others peers
- Perform other duties regarding maintenance, if requested.
- Main interface with benefits providers (negotiations and maintenance of Company’s benefit programs)
- Plant Manager
- External technicians
- Line Workers
- Complete Basic Welding Practices
- Diagnosis and repair Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems
- Application of manuals, drawings and vendor Technical advice in order to troubleshoot and repair equipment in the plant
- Able to apply Electro/Mechanical skills
- Used to apply test and diagnostics to machines and system to determine root cause
- Able to operate with safe and appropriate techniques
- Good housekeeping techniques to complete assignment on time and multi-task.
- Strong communicator and proactive team worker
- Customer (internal and external) focused
- At least 3 years experience of food equipment
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.