Are you looking for an Mold Set up Technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the plastics industry needs a dynamic Mold Set up Technician to join a growing team in Anoka, MN. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF MOLD SET UP TECHNICIAN:
- Set-up and tear downs of injection molds in molding equipment, set-up of required auxiliary equipment, complete first piece inspection of production run, ensure equipment is running at prescribed cycle per work instructions.
- Locate, transport, install and store injection molds in accordance with established guidelines Prepare auxiliary and second support equipment as required at the press
- Follows proper setup checks and floor operation procedures in addition to cleaning the molds after use
- Trouble shoot the manufacturing process to diagnose and resolve anticipated or actual manufacturing problems that may affect product quality
- Develop and document set-up sheets as required for new tooling, major tooling changes, process changes, and special tests
- Enters production information into the ERP system on a timely basis
REQUIREMENTS FOR MOLD SET UP TECHNICIAN
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to perform set-up for new molds and highly complex molds as directed
- Knowledge of plastic resins, mold setup and functions of an injection molding press
- Ability to operate a forklift and overhead cranes
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar environment
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.