Are you looking to work with a dynamic team and growing company? We have a direct hire opportunity for a Shipper/Receiver on 1st shift in Southborough waiting for you!
Shift: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:30PM
As the Shipper/Receiver you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for receiving incoming materials and storage of materials.
- Responsible for receiving material from all sources.
- Responsible for performing receiving and inventory transactions in CRM to accurately reflect inventory balances.
- Responsible for the accuracy of records in the CRM database related to receiving and inventory balances.
- Execute inventory transactions in CRM for materials.
- Received material in appropriate warehouse according to storage plans.
- Record shipment data, such as charges, damages and discrepancies for reporting, accounting, and record keeping purposes.
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for delivery of materials.
- 5+ years' relevant shipping/receiving experience and manufacturing systems knowledge required.
- Knowledge of CRM databases is preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Good computer skills (MS Office applications)
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a ClearyRated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.