Shipping Associate - Packing and Shipping – 1st Shift
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate resume review!
What is in it for you?
- Set your own schedule!
- PTO from time of hire
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
1st shift Schedule Options:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- with available OT
- Pay rate: $17.57/hr
- Optimal packaging of machines and parts in final preparation for shipping
- Properly securing machines and parts (in transport vehicles) on bases/pallets
- Measurement of packing material, machines and parts for optimal packaging
- Participation in work discussion meetings
- Comply with supply lead times and standard times as set by the Team Leader
- Operate crane and/or forklift truck - Sit down
- Perform work responsibilities in accordance with applicable quality and health, safety, and environmental standards
- Other tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of prior warehouse experience.
- Prior experience operating a sit-down forklift.
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners.
- The ability to travel to close by warehouse sites
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.