Do you have Warehouse Lead and Forklift experience and are looking for a great new opportunity near the Gainesville, GA area? A global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries, which is an essential business, is looking to add a few full-time associates to their growing team.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate resume review!
What is in it for you?
- Set your own schedule!
- PTO from time of hire
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
1st shift Schedule Options:
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- available OT
Scope and Authority
The Team Leader leads a team of direct workers within warehousing and makes sure work is carried out according to the warehouse plan. As the Team Leader Warehouse, you are responsible for the logistics process (incoming, outgoing, returns, cycle count, etc.) of newbuild machines and for the Spare Parts worldwide. The Team Leader Warehouse acts as a sparring partner for the Supervisor / Manager Warehouse.
- Leads a group of direct workers of 10 to max. 20 people, both internal and contingent
- Ensures working of team members, facilitates tasks and fulfils the tasks within the defined time, amount, quality and costs and according to safety and health protection regulations
- Advises the Supervisor / Manager in performance appraisals, goal setting interviews and other relevant HR tasks and necessary trainings of direct reports
- Administration attendance system for direct reports, controls evidence of reported worked hours and keeps record of attendance
- Ensures keeping all working places and surroundings clean
- Carries out all other needed activities to ensure smooth flow in warehousing or other activities assigned by the Manager/supervisor
- Communicates and cooperates with other relevant departments
- Optimizes the production working plan on a daily and weekly basis with respect to available capacities (sick leaves, holiday, etc.)
- Responsible for the proper solving of arising quality deficiencies in ongoing Production
- Participate in other work activities adhering to the manager’s instructions
- Vocational degree or minimum 3 years of warehouse lead experience
- Familiarity with production processes
- Command of local language and basic English skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with forklift
- Experience with SAP or equivalent WMS/ERP system.
"DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.