We are currently seeking a skilled Shop Supervisor in Gwinnett County for an Electrical equipment supplier. This is a great opportunity for someone with prior manufacturing experience to join a growing and stable company.
In this role, the Shop Supervisor will be responsible for the day to day management of shop employees. You will run the daily operations to ensure product quota is met each week and adjust midweek if/when needed.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Pay Range: $50,000 - $55,000 per year, depending on experience.
Daily Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage 15+ shop employees (permanent and contract employees) as it relates to their overall attendance, performance, quality, etc.
- Oversee daily shop operations for production and QC department.
- Work directly with employees and project managers to answer any questions or bottle necks that are happening within the production team.
- Track performance to ensure customer orders are being fulfilled and quotas are being met
- Works with project managers to address issues with building of product with the customer.
- Maintains shop inventory.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience in a Manufacturing environment a must.
- Experience working in a panel shop an added plus
- Knowledge of Panels a plus.
- 2+ years of supervisor experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.