Are you looking for a Maintenance Technician opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded company in the semiconductor industry needs a dynamic Maintenance Technician to join a growing team in Bloomington. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Job Duties of the Maintenance Technician:
- Complete all required safety training and conduct all work in accordance with safety policies.
- Troubleshoot, maintain and ensure uptime on all applicable equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance & repair/calibration on key process equipment & systems.
- Provide content for, and submit updates for controlled documentation (PM procedures, check-sheets, work instructions, etc.)
- Participate on the Emergency Response Team.
- Safely perform work in a hazardous environment utilizing proper Personal Protective Equipment (including SCBA or respirator).
- Document all maintenance activities in Equipment Management System.
- Monitor, analyze, and address SPC issues.
Requirements of Material Handler:
- Knowledge of electronics and control systems, mechanics / robotics, hydraulics, pneumatics and vacuum systems, heat transfer, fluid mechanics. Skill in diagnosing equipment issues. Verbal and written communication.
- Requires an Associate’s degree in electronics technology or other relevant curriculum, or a combination of education and substantial directly related experience in semiconductor manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years’ maintenance experience on 200mm ASM E2000 Epitaxy Reactors, Axcelis GSD300E Ion Implanter, Axcelis MAX 8250HT Ion Implanter, or AMAT Viista Ion Implanter.
- Knowledge of SPC and an understanding of AC/DC circuits, pneumatic/hydraulic circuits and vacuum systems.
- Knowledge of test and calibration equipment (i.e. O-scopes, DMMs).
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.