Technical Support Specialist (Electrical Systems)
Our client in the Stone Mountain, GA area has multiple full-time openings on their Technical Support team. This individual will support their customers and installers. This person is the first point of contact for product related inquires; including application, hardware, or general questions and issues.
Our client is looking for a candidate who has a knowledge of low voltage, AC/DC systems and split-phase electrical power.
- Job Type: Direct Hire
- Pay rate: $18-24ph.
- Schedule: Interested candidates must be both willing and able to work a weekly rotating shift.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM EST
- Monday – Friday: 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST
- Initiate the technical support cycle while assisting the constant growth and development of processes.
- Analyze and diagnose problems while coordinating with field installers as needed.
- Answer incoming calls and emails from installers and customers.
- Guiding callers through process on how to resolve issues.
- Escalate cases to service techs as necessary based on call type and technician availability.
- Document call activity into CRM. (Salesforce)
- 1-3 years of experience
- Understand and knowledge of low voltage, AC/DC systems, and split-phase electrical power.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM.
- Excellent telephone and MS Office Suite experience.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.