Our client in Atlanta, GA is currently looking for a full-time Test Technician to safely conduct the functional and subassembly testing of all products, validating all units in accordance with the blueprint.
- Sets up all electrical connections to individual units for testing.
- Performs continuity and functional testing of completed assemblies and subassemblies circuits to verify operation as designed per established standard workmanship and testing procedures
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written descriptions, layouts, or defined plans to validate component performance
- Troubleshoots identified non-conformance units to determine solutions
- Performs visual and mechanical inspection of units
- Record results of test findings, notifying the Quality Department of all instances of non-conformance
- Prepares and maintains records of product tested
- Technical degree in applied electronics or electrical engineering and 1 year of professional experience working with high and low voltage or 4-5 years of relevant field experience in lieu of degree
- Ability to read and understand complex electrical wiring schematics, assembly layout drawings, and ladder diagrams
- Familiarity with electrical power and safety practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Knowledge of low and high voltage AC and DC power and control circuits and their operation
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.