Are you looking for a Toolmaker opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? A well regarded company in the plastics industry needs a dynamic Toolmaker or Machinist to join a growing team. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is tired of the same part and same machine every day. We want someone who will stretch their limits, to try something new with every new design. Preferably, we want someone with CNC experience using SolidWorks and Mastercam capable of creating the perfect tool for our demanding product designs. Is this you?
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE TOOLMAKER:
- Development with Engineering and Estimation quotes to customer specification; assuring the most cost effective methods to secure quote.
- Cross functional development of tooling with Engineering and Production that meet specifications and job rates.
- Assist Production on tooling needs to constantly and consistently improve processes.
- Build tooling per specifications utilizing personal knowledge and cross-functional input.
- Assist in ordering Tooling shop equipment.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE TOOLMAKER
- 3+ years experience in the plastics industry and be fully knowledgeable on tools set up and performance of molds and equipment.
- 3 years experience in the design and building of molds to meet specifications.
- Engineering degree preferred, but not essential.
- Basic Computer skills – E-mail- Word- Excel
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.