Are you looking for an opportunity where you can be part of a growing industry? Well regarded manufacturing company needs a dynamic Electro-Mechanical Technician to join a growing team in the Marlborough, Ma area. This direct hire position offers growth and a great benefit program.
Pay: $55K + yearly bonus and immediate benefits
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 3:30PM
As the Electro-Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling materials in kit form.
- Alignment of optical systems.
- Fault-finding/debugging of scan heads.
- Assist Production Supervisor to meet KPIs.
- Meet all established requirements and output for product quality.
- Ensure compliance and maintain accuracy with GMP requirements.
- Highlight inventory control issues.
- Identify waste and communicate potential solutions using lean manufacturing concepts.
What you will need to be successful:
- Familiar with ISO and GMP requirements.
- Product and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Basic understanding of 5S, Lean and problem solving.
A recognized leader in the staffing industry for the past 30 years, DAVIS Companies partners with top employers both locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. Being a Cleary Rated, Best of Staffing Award recipient 7 years in a row for exceptional client and talent service means we make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. With offices in Marlborough, MA, Manchester, NH, Suwanee, GA, Minneapolis, MN, Vineland, NJ and Memphis, TN, we put great people to work at great companies.