IMMEDIATELY Seeking Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator/2nd Shift - Gainesville, GA
Do you have Warehouse and Forklift experience and are looking for a great new opportunity near the Gainesville, GA area? A global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries, which is an essential business, is looking to add a few full-time associates to their growing team.
In this role, you will handle a variety of warehouse duties, including receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements. Teamwork and flexibility to work in various roles is key.
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate resume review.
Shift Schedule: 2:30pm-11:00pm or 3:00pm-11:30pm (Monday-Friday)
Pay rate: $17.50/hr
What's in it for you?
- Set your own schedule
- PTO from time of hire
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
- Receiving – Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Order Picking – Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Spare Parts – Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- Operate sit-down and standup forklifts.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous warehouse and forklift experience; sit down
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.