Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator – 1st Shift
Do you have Warehouse and Forklift experience and are looking for a great new opportunity in the Gainesville, GA area? We are working on a really great permanent role. Our client is a global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the Poultry, Meat and Fish industries and they're looking to add a few full-time team members to their fast-paced warehouse.
Our client is looking for a true team player who is both willing and able to work in various parts of the warehouse. Duties include, but are not limited to receiving, order pulling, and shipping to meet scheduled requirements.
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate resume review!
What is in it for you?
- Set your own schedule!
- PTO from time of hire
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401K with match
1st shift Schedule Options:
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- Monday – Friday: 6:30 AM - 3:00 PM
- Unload trucks and receive incoming materials and parts from suppliers and subcontract vendors through a barcode system.
- Count items received and check against packing lists, recording any discrepancies.
- Prepare receiving reports and note any shortages or damages. Expedite parts as needed.
- Deliver packages and supplies to internal departments.
- Receive incoming parts from manufacturing using an RF scanner.
- Stock items to shelves, racks, or vertical lift. Expedite parts as needed.
- Pull stored material and parts for shop order issues and assembly work orders based on a dispatch list.
- Pick parts for spare parts orders using an RF scanner.
- Assemble and pack parts and sub assemblies in a method that prevents damage.
- Weigh and ship outgoing packages to customers, expediting as needed. Must be able to use UPS Worldship, Fed Ex, and DHL software.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of prior warehouse experience.
- Prior experience operating a sit-down forklift.
- Basic knowledge of SAP or other business system, preferably to include RF scanners.
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.