Are you interested in working for a Best Places to Work Company? We are looking to hire an engaging, hungry and outgoing Account Executive to grow our staffing business located in Cherry Hill, NJ. This person will be responsible for growing a book of business within our Engineering and Manufacturing staffing verticals. If you enjoy working in a team environment and helping solve client staffing needs, then DAVIS is the place for you!
At The DAVIS Companies, it is our responsibility to provide opportunities for employees to find meaning in their work. In an increasingly transactional era, our relationships are more important than ever.
This position requires sales experience, preferably within the staffing industry.
Essential Functions of the Account Executive:
- Research and explore geographic and market territory to constantly be generating new prospects and leads to move through the sales process using Zoom and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Use a mix of phone, email, social media and thought leadership to generate, develop and nurture leads and sales prospects through the buying process
- Make several outbound sales calls daily including both warm and cold calls to solicit open positions in Manufacturing and Engineering organizations in the greater Boston area
- Communicate frequently with clients regarding open job specifications, candidate resume submissions, interviews, feedback, and job offers
- Communicate with hiring managers regarding current employees' performance
- Provide a consultative sales approach to all clients, by presenting a range of options that might fit their staffing needs
Qualifications of the Account Executive:
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years of inside / outside sales experience, preferably in the staffing industry
- Outgoing and self-motivated with a strong desire to excel; must have personal drive and a competitive spirit
- Strong time-management skills and focus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable making outbound cold calls to potential clients
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, the Internet and other technologies
Why work at DAVIS? Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Defined career paths, with the ability to continually grow and move up in your career
- Excellent compensation plans with unlimited commission potential
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy, with uncapped PTO after two years of service
- Casual attire every day
- Community service volunteer opportunities monthly
- Excellent benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, health savings account, flexible spending account, long and short-term disability, and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Weekly company-sponsored lunch
- Tuition reimbursement
Our vision is to be among the top 100 talent firms in the next five years, for the right reasons. We encourage you to ask us about how we’ve grown here at DAVIS - both personally and professionally.
Real Relationships. Powerful Partnerships. Exceptional Opportunities.
DAVIS Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer