The Customer Service Representative is a multifaceted position responsible for Customer Service functions - order entry, processing, tracking and fulfillment – as well as Sales support - communications, documentation, projects, pricing, and invoicing. This person will act as a critical liaison between the customer, sales, and operations teams.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Order receipt, entry and processing for production and shipping
• Responsible to follow all safety procedures and practices.
• Communicates effectively with customers regarding status and details of orders.
• Understands and reacts to customer complaints, organizes returns, credit, or replacement orders to resolve to customer satisfaction.
• Interface with Sales on customer activity
• Support customer price lists, contracts, and customer specific project activities
• As needed, assisting with office functions – invoicing, receivables, cash receipts
• Assist Sales and Customers with reports, documentation and information and special projects
• Interfacing with Operations, and Technical to ensure customers’ orders are executed to their satisfaction
• Actively participate in cross functional teams to improve customer satisfaction, sales processes, and facility performance
• High School diploma or equivalent. Some college and/or Sales or Marketing coursework preferred.
• Minimum 3- 5 years of office experience in inside sales or customer service or marketing roles – preferably in a manufactured environment
• Experience with ERP systems - particularly for order entry and invoicing
• High level of competency in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Dependable and flexible to meet customer and company needs
• Proven ability in problem solving, analytical skills and the ability to function well in a very fast paced, team/matrix environment
• Quick learner, able to retain details and accurately complete tasks first time right.
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task & manage a busy workload
• Must lead and adapt to frequent changes in work environment & prioritization
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.