Would you like to join a dynamic team in a fresh new leadership position as they prepare for an exciting IPO?! Do you have a passion for Revenue? Are you versed in ASC606 guidelines? If this sounds like the type of opportunity which would ignite your career, review the below description and apply with your resume today!
Our client is experiencing significant revenue growth and has created a new position as a Director of Revenue. As a privately held company, they are looking forward to IPO readiness and seek the following requirements for the Director of Revenue position:
What you'll do:
- Prepare, analyze and review of multi-element transactions to document accounting conclusions in line with ASC 606, and ensure the accuracy of those deals in NetSuite from order to cash and record to report processes.
- Maintain an understanding of the company products and programs (new and existing) relative to their revenue impact on transactions and the application of ASC 606.
- Perform technical accounting research on revenue recognition-related topics and provide conclusive recommendations relative to policy and application.
- Interface and partner with global cross functional teams; including but not limited to Sales/Sales Operations, Legal, Order Processing, Credit and Collections, General Ledger Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis, etc. to drive accuracy of the financial statements.
- Responsible for maintaining all modules associated with ARM, NetSuite’s Advanced Revenue Module, and related items.
- Prepare analyses and workpapers to support data driven decisions and to ensure accuracy of reporting for revenue, contract asset/liability and unbilled revenue.
- Prepare and maintain process documentation for areas of responsibility relative to procedures and SOX controls for IPO readiness.
- Run the consolidated monthly revenue close process,
- Interface and partner with External Audit on revenue related issues.
- Prepare ad hoc revenue analyses as requested.
What you need:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA, with Big 4 public accounting experience
- Strong technical (US GAAP) accounting background with extensive 606 experience
- Inquisitive and eager to learn, develop and continuously improve
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Committed to accuracy and attention to detail and creative approach to problem-solving
- Deadline driven and able to handle multiple high priority deliverables at one time
- Positive attitude with the flexibility to work well in a changing and fluid environment
- The preferred candidate would also have experience in:
- Accounting operations and/or public accounting audit experience
- Hardware, software, and service sales transactions in a technology industry
DAVIS Companies partners with the top employers locally and nationally. They choose us because of our reputation for finding high quality talent, fast, but also our experience for evaluating and representing the best candidates in the marketplace. We make every effort to provide updates and feedback to candidates at each stage of the process as we appreciate how stressful looking for a new role can be. Apply today and experience “The DAVIS Difference”.